Friday, May 8, 2009

Repurposed Vintage Textiles

Yall know I am a vintage textile junkie!! I love vintage textiles!! If I cannot restore them, I try to repurpose them into something useful and fun. I looked through the items made by the Cottage Style Street Team on etsy this morning and found some repurposed textiles. Here are a few of my favorites...


by thisgoodday

by enfantjoli

by BerryLane

by masonscottage

by misseskwittys

by me

by loveoflaundry

by sosorosey

by me
My shop is full of pillows and other items crafted with vintage textiles - Thanks for stopping by and hope yall have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Beautiful items!!

Cottage In The Sun said...

I love vintage textiles, too! Those are all just gorgeous!!

Stephani said...

The chenille scotty is cute!

Fun blog, by the way!

Cheers,

Michael