Monday, October 4, 2010

Gooder Than Grits...

... Volume 3 of Southern Weddings Magazine is on newsstands tomorrow and I would be telling a whopper if I said that I had not been counting the days down along with their crew and readers. I had a priority package in my mailbox today when I got home along with a sweet note from the girls - and y'all know I gotta share this! Turns out my little ring bearer pillow is on page 15 at the top of the page - yippee! They said it best... it's gooder than grits!




7 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

WoooHooo!!!!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

LOL! I love it!! Congratulations Cindy!! That is gooder than grits!

Lenore said...

How great is that????????? Congrats on the article, Cindy!

Into Vintage said...

Cindy - congrats - that is wonderful!! The photo is perfect- it really pops on the page. You must be thrilled!! :-) -amy

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! Congrats on the pillow feature. You deserve it and the pillow is especially lovely!

Tam

ThreeOldKeys said...

Ms. CatNapCottage, your creations always look magazine-worthy to me ...

(although in my northern-born opinion grits is not good ...)

Congratulations!!!!
laurie
threeoldkeys

Kerri said...

Congratulations!