Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh, to be two again...


...going to the mailbox with Rebecca is so much fun, she meanders her way there, stopping to look at ordinary things or changing course to go and see if she can find something - she will be two in May and is just adorable. This picture was taken while going to the mailbox on the day before Easter - she had to stop and look for earthworms - they had crawled out of the ground the last time we ventured to the mailbox because the ground was so wet....Oh, to be two again...

2 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

So so sweet! I have neighbors with a 3 and 1 year old girls. I just love watching them. So cute. My neighbor says to me" your still young you can have more!" I have three and 2 in middle school next year and one in high school. I think the next baby in my house will be a grandchild..lol! and I hope that will be a long time but I love watching and holding the little ones! Oh to be 2 again!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

How precious!! I know her grandma spoils her rotten!