Friday, May 7, 2010

Oops I did it again - vintage chenille bedspreads...

Pink Hoffman Daisy

...well, I can't help it! They are just too lovely and it is not like you can just get another one if someone buys this one. So, I did it, I purchased some more vintage chenille bedspreads. Not just any chenilles, but Morgan Jones, Bates and even a Hoffman Daisy. Oh, the daisy is so fluffy and soft! So here's some eye candy, get your drool bucket ready...

Snowy White and Super Fluffy and Soft

Snowy White Bates with Giant Popcorn Tufts

Sister Golden Hair from Montgomery Wards

Baby Pink Lurex by Morgan Jones

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope y'all have a fab weekend!!

6 comments:

starrynightimpressions said...

Well Cindy if you have to fall off the wagon then at least you'll have a soft landing!!!
The popcorn white tuft spread is my fav!!!! Gorgeous finds.
Have a wonderful moms day,
starrydeborah

Anonymous said...

Beautiful chenille bedspreads! Love your blog!

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Chenille Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

They all look beautiful!! Oh Cindy, I have a solution about your desire for me to keep your children from taking your beautiful chenilles to the Goodwill when you leave here and head to the pearly gates.... Now, if you decide to take them with you when you go like you said here then that's fine, but I think you probably have a bit more than that....SO...you can always just include me in your final will and testament so they don't end up at the Goodwill!! LOL! Make sure you tell the kids!

bubbachenille said...

Drooling is an understatement!

Cottage In The Sun said...

Oh my gosh! You lucky girl - to be surrounded by chenille!!