Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today is the day...


Well, all my stuff is down from the attic and I have a few new items, but it is just hard to get started without a plan. I want something new, something to make me excited and charged up to decorate - I am thinking...why do I do this, when I just have to take it all down in a few weeks?? Truth is, I will decorate and will love it, just need a good kick in the rear - some inspiration to get me started. Soooo, I made a treasury of beautiful neutral items from the Cottage Style Street Team this morning and once, I have had a few more cups of coffee, I will be ready - aren't these items lovely....

Have a super day!!!

3 comments:

Linens Lace and Lattes said...

I have been up hours trying to get motivated to pull the stuff up from the basement and thought
the same thing. I want something different this year and I ALSO thought...why do I do this when we have very little company and I have to take it all down in a few weeks. Your pictures inspired me and I am heading downstairs now! Have fun and will look forward to your creations!
deb
linenslaceandlattes

Cottage In The Sun said...

I'm not motivated yet to decorate, but maybe to do some shopping...

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What a beautiful treasury!! Many thanks for including my tags! And thanks so much for joining in on Southern Lady's Vintage Love Market! Come back next Saturday and until then jump over to my other blog on Monday for Market Monday! Http://www.southernladysmarket.blogspot.com
PS- Happy decorating!!!!