Saturday, March 7, 2009

Adding Some Springtime...


About this time every year, I start to want a fresh new look. Something light and airy to brighten my space. My crafting therapy has yielded some springy pillows - hope you enjoy them...


Reproduction Floursack with Black Ticking on Back


Vintage Feedsack Quilt Top with Tan Ticking on Back


Vintage Feedsack Quilt Top with Popcorn Chenille on Back


Reproduction Floursack with Natural Muslin Back


Vintage Clover Leaf Grain Sack with Ingredients on Back


Reproduction Flour Sack with Blue Ticking on Back


Reproduction Flour Sack with Printed Back


I listed these pillows in my etsy shop today - Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Those are all so wonderful! I just love them all!

♥zoe♥ said...

Great to have them all on my leather sofa! *Teehee simply the best!

XOXO
Zoe

Jemjoop said...

Thanks for the congrats!

These new pillows are wonderful! I'm drooling over here at the quilt ones. Love feedsack stuff too-vintage heaven.

Jen

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Love the feedsack pillows! They look so light and airy, just right for the coming springtime. Your work is beautiful!

Thanks for visiting me. You mentioned your funny pig painting and it sounds amazing and funny and unique! That would just have to put a smile on one's face! Irresistible, for sure!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

So clever and effective too! Im so glad I stumbled across your blog, its great!! Must go and check out Etsy now :) Sarah xx