Monday, November 2, 2009

Vintage Pillow Ticks

and the time change. What is it that we love so much about getting an extra hour when we "fall back" our clocks. Is it that there is one more hour in the day that we have to mark more things off our "to do" list or is it that we might get a bit more sleep? I don't know, but I sure am sleepy today. Got up earlier than usual - 4:45am. Thought it was six, so I did some laundry, sewed a pillow or two, checked my shops and straightened up a bit, all before going to work at 9:00. It is 1:30 and it feels like bedtime! LOL! And making this post about these lovely vintage pillow ticks is not helping me much. Wish I could just dive into the middle of them all for a nap....










These are listed in my shop. Thanks for stopping by and Sweet Dreams!

No comments: