Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Storque

One of my spreads is featured in etsy's blog today, but what really got me excited is the featured "Get the Look" home of Ingrid from Wool and Wood Stool. I love her bright and casual look especially the crocheted pieces that she has made. Here are a few of her handcrafted items:





I love this afghan - I have some small squares and I believe this will be my next crochet project.
You can Read the article here and visit her Flickr pics. Thanks for stopping by and hope you guys have a great week!!

4 comments:

littlethings1 said...

Congrats on being in the Storque !! I have some like that in my closet , most of them my mom made! The only thing I ever did learn to crochet was the grany square !!
Great post !
Eunice
The Little Things

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations Cindy!!

C said...

Hi Cindy,

Just want to wish you and your family a very happy 2010 from Ireland! Look forward to continuing to follow your blog in the coming year. Best wishes, Carol x

PS Well done on being in the Storque - like getting an Oscar!!

pussman and co said...

Yes I like that afghan also!
I made already a couple of ripples, but with the afghan I am afraid that there will be so many treads to tuck in!! I don't like doing that :(
But I love that white with all the colours in it!