Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Time Flies - 200th Post!

antique cotton basket i scored today at an antique store in town

ca 1920s - 1920s





...it seems like yesterday my dear friend Barbara nudged me into blogging land! This is my 200th post - wow! It has been fun sharing the good, bad and the ugly and sometimes the quite beautiful with y'all. Thank you for laughing with me and crying with me and being faithful to support me in my efforts with my excessive need to create things and occasional rants about things I have no control over! The words are not flowing very freely today, I am struggling to find the right ones, so I am hoping y'all can read between the lines and know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you! Y'all have a great weekend and, until next time, take care and do something that you enjoy! Take time for you! You are special! xoxo


♥♥♥

No comments: