Monday, October 20, 2008

Etsy Storque


Daniellexo, an admin for etsy, featured my turquoise bedspread in an article that she wrote for the Storque entitled "This Handmade Colorful Home". She also included lots of colorful room decor such as paintings and pillows. Click on the pic to take a Look....

Photo by hgtv.com
~~~
You girls know how much I love my vintage chenilles, especially my peacocks. It made me smile! I also found the turquoise peacock in one of the gift guides.......
~~~
Thanks Daniellexo!!

3 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yeah!! How wonderful....THAT is the way to get some good quality exposure, good for you! HOpe it brings lots of new people to your lovely shop.
Smiles, Karen

reprise vintage said...

congratulations! thank you for visiting my blog and i welcome you as a regular reader! :)

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

That is such wonderful news Cindy!! Congratulations!! Well deserved as you just have fabulous stuff in your shop!! Hope it brings you lots of customers!!